Late Abstract Submission Deadline: Monday, June 9, 2014, 23:59 PM (EST)
Requests for abstract withdrawal must be received in writing by the Biophysical Society via email from the presenting author’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the presenting author's full name and abstract number.
Abstract Submission is Separate from Meeting Registration.
Please register for the Meeting at the conclusion of your abstract submission.
- The late abstract submission is free.
- All late abstracts submitted for presentation must represent scientific research that cannot be perceived as marketing a specific company or product.
- Authors submitting late abstracts are responsible for ensuring that all authors listed on the abstract have been notified of the submission.
- Each late abstract will be reviewed by the 2014 Organizing Committee, and decisions to accept or reject abstracts rest with this committee.
The Biophysical Society Office will email abstract scheduling notices to Presenting Authors only no later than Tuesday, June 24, 2014. It is important that a valid and current email address for the Presenting Author be entered during the abstract submission process. Once an abstract is received at the Biophysical Society all subsequent notifications will be sent to the Presenting Author by email. Notifications will not be sent to the other authors. The Presenting Author holds the responsibility of notifying all authors on the abstract of the scheduling.
- You must create an account before submitting an abstract. Click on "Register" below to do so. If you've created an account, log in below.
- The system has been optimized for current browsers. We recommend: Internet Explorer 6+, Firefox 2+, Safari 3+, Google Chrome or Opera 9.5+.