Abstract Submission Deadline: Sunday, February 13, 2013, 23:59 PM (EST)
Abstract Revision and Withdrawals Deadline: Monday, February 18, 2013, 23:59 PM (EST)
Requests for abstract withdrawal must be received in writing by the Biophysical Society via email from the presenting author’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the presenting author's full name and abstract number.
Abstract submission is separate from Meeting registration.
Please register for the Meeting at the conclusion of your abstract submission.
- The abstract submission is free.
- All abstracts submitted for presentation must represent scientific research that cannot be perceived as marketing a specific company or product.
- Authors submitting abstracts are responsible for ensuring that all authors listed on the abstract have been notified of the submission.
- Each abstract will be reviewed by the 2013 Organizing Committee, and decisions to accept or reject abstracts rest with this committee.
Once abstracts are reviewed, notice of acceptance will be sent no later than Monday, February 28, 2013, by the Biophysical Society Office to Presenting Authors only. A valid and current email address for the Presenting Author must be entered during the abstract submission process. Once an abstract is received by the Biophysical Society all subsequent notifications will be sent to the Presenting Author only by email. Notifications will not be sent to the other authors. The Presenting Author is responsible for notifying the other abstract's authors about the abstract scheduling.
- The system has been optimized for current browsers. We recommend: Internet Explorer 6+, Firefox 2+, Safari 3+, Google Chrome or Opera 9.5+.